1) Contact City Hall about Zoning Restrictions in Eldorado

2) Download the Mobile Home/Manufactured Home Permit Application Here

3) Fill out the Application and bring it to City Hall with the $25 Mobile Home/Manufactured Home wastewater deposit

4)  The Code Compliance Officer and/or City Administrator may need to inspect the property in question.  An appointment will be arranged at the time of application submittal.

Failure to obtain proper permitting may result in a loss of services and/or a fine issued by the Council